Friday, July 16, 2010

Time Really Flies

Salam Alayk

Today is Friday. Again. Weekend comes in. It's just so fast. Isn't? Thinking of what I have done for this whole week. Hmm yaa, but well, time wait for no man, right? Agree? Yes, I do.
Okay! Let it be. Tadaa~
Ha! Writing in English. Haha. Malay people used to say, "buang tabiat ke??" Huhu. It's just something in sudden after a long while I'm not writing in English. Lalala. I'm gonna to ignore it. That's it. Huhu.
P/s : Know what..I'm refraining myself from writing in Malay right now. But somehow, my inner side said , malay malay malay. Haha. Just because I think my malay vocub is better. Kot. Haha. But somehow, it just can't. My english seems to get worse. Terrible bad. And now I need to sharpen it.
L. A. N. G. U. A. G. E. . I. S . . A. . L. I. F. E. L. O. N. G. . P. R. O. C. E. S. S
* * * * *
Okay, new setting background. This time should be a bit serious. Ha. No laughing.
Stern reminder. Laughing is disallowed. But grin from ear to ear is allowed :D Haha. What rule is this?
Syahida. Jangan merapu. Ha, don't!
Oppss.
*
*
*
*
Sorry for inconvenience.
Now, let's continue. It was raining just now. At first, tak perasan. Leka doing homework. But then, when someone was knocking the door, I got to it and opened. Huhu. Oh, it's raining. Wind blew, touching my face. Haa, teruja. Cool and calm comes in. Hello hello can I crawl into your heart? And for sure it can. hehe.
Thanks ALLAH for all. It is you that motivated me. Your amazing creation. Thanks ALLAH

No comments: